Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easel Cards!!!!!!!

This is such a beautiful way to display a card. I got this technique offline and just fell in love the way that it presents your art so that people can enjoy the card long after they have received it for their particular occasion. What a great way to give them a double blessing. This is so easy to make and it enables you to have NO extra cost when sending the cards. Because the card IS the easel. Great for putting a flame-less candle behind if you use vellum. It will shine behind your image. Super adorable. I made one for my husband for Valentine's Day and one for my mother in law for Valentine's Day. They are still on display and it is April! Just imagine Christmas cards with scenery and you can keep them up all December!! Here are two examples of ones I created!


No comments:

Post a Comment