Tuesday, April 3, 2012

IRIS FOLDING!!

This is pretty fun to make.....seeing as it takes a while to get finished folding and taping and then cutting to make the beautiful finished product. But they are SOOOOO gorgeous! And worth all the effort put into them. I made  over 100 of these at the end of last year for Christmas....and it was long hours and seemed like I would never finish. But I ended up getting it finished in time to send out two weeks before Christmas Day!! I gave 80 of them away to my family members as gifts and used 20 of them to send out to friends. I made 50 ornament ones and 50 stocking ones. I am still looking for the pics I had of the ornament ones...but I cannot find it so I just have the stocking one to share.
I made it so that you could use the stocking as an ornament after you peeled it off of your card. So it was a two in one greeting card! It was a huge hit with everyone. I am going to be taking orders a lot earlier for these this year due to their difficulty in making. I only charged two dollars per card...and had an 80 order.... so I made a good amount on them I think...thanks to my dad for buying 80 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment