Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some of the FIRST styles!!


































This is a small selection of some of the cards I have created to date. Since then I have expanded my techniques and will be uploading some of those new creations shortly. I just wanted to show some of the types I have come up with.
I never took classes and learned these techniques from other card-makers. These were all original to my own idea of paper placement and embellishments. I didn't look up ways on youtube or any other sites. Since creating these and a few more I haven't posted yet, I have looked up more ways to create things by utilizing these sites. I look at them to get a new general idea of stamping techniques or whatnot....but I still use my own creativity to generate my greeting cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment